The information provided on this Website is intended for use by residents of the U.S. for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Website are intended for particular audiences including Medunik USA’s employees and customers, as well as members of the health care community and the general public.
Twitter Community Guidelines
Medunik USA recognizes the importance of new communication channels for engaging our stakeholders in a real and meaningful way. And, as a biopharmaceutical we are committed to certain ethical, legal, and regulatory standards unique to this industry. By establishing a presence on Twitter, we seek to embrace social media and engage with our audiences and we wish to do so responsibly.
Please share your questions, thoughts and experiences with us. We want to hear from you and we’ll do our best to respond in a timely manner. Due to the nature of certain inquiries, as well as volume, Medunik USA does not commit to responding to all comments shared on our social media pages. We will respond to posts Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm EST. In addition, there may be times where our responses may be by private message.
In order to ensure productive communications that are consistent with our mission and public commitments, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers (below) to help you understand how we will use this platform.
- We welcome your mentions/replies and we’ll do our best to respond to most questions. We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language, disparaging comments or topics that do not relate directly to Medunik USA. We may not be able to respond to your questions immediately and some responses may be limited in nature.
- There may be some questions/comments we cannot address, including questions directly related to financial matters, ongoing legal matters, regulatory issues, certain other elements of business, or the offering of medical or health advice.
- We hope that your contributions will add value to the overall dialogue and appreciate you providing links or other resources to support any claims.
- Medunik USA may post information related to health, medical conditions and diseases, diet and physical activity. Such information may become out of date over time. And the information posted is not meant to give medical advice. You should always consult a physician or other medical professional should you wish to discuss your situation or obtain medical advice regarding your medical condition.
- Social media accounts that Medunik USA follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and services.
- Medunik USA may provide links or references to other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this platform.
- Medunik USA reserves all rights related to the Medunik USA social media account including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- Some employees may retweet and share Medunik USA news; please note this is done at their own discretion and is not mandated as part of their employment.
Side effects or adverse events:
If you believe that you have experienced any side effects or adverse events from an Medunik USA product you should consult your doctor for medical advice.
Health care professionals and consumers may report side effects or adverse reactions to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The FDA has established a reporting service known as MedWatch where both health care professionals and consumers can report side effects they suspect to be associated with the drugs they have prescribed, dispensed, or used. To report, please visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
We suggest sharing as little personal information as possible on Twitter; especially sharing specific data concerning your personal health should be avoided. Should you however decide to direct tweets to “@Medunik USA” which detail any side effect, Medunik USA may contact you to obtain additional information.
No Warranties; Limitations of Liability
Medunik USA will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the content thereof is at your own risk. As such, Medunik USA, including without limitation its respective directors, principals, corporate officers, employees, agents and representatives, are not responsible for any errors, omissions, inaccurate information, or for the results obtained from the use of this Website. All information on this Website or any other aspect of this Website or any content on or accessed through this Website for any purpose is provided "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE," with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, suitability, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, unless and to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. In no way whatsoever will Medunik USA, its related alliances, affiliates, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Website or for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, liability for interruption of business, loss of use, data or profits), even if advised of the possibility of such damages and without regard to the form of any action arising out of or in connection with this Website, any content on or accessed through this Website, or any copying, display or other use thereof.
Certain links in this Website may connect to other websites maintained by third parties that may or may not be presented within a frame on the Website. Medunik USA has not verified the contents of such third party websites and does not endorse, warrant, promote or recommend any services or products that may be provided or accessed through them or any person or body which may provide them. Medunik USA has not issued or caused to be issued any advertisements which may appear on such third party websites.
Reproduction of any material contained in this Website is prohibited without prior written permission from Medunik USA. However, permission is granted to copy pages for personal, non-commercial use, provided that the reproduced pages are reproduced in their entirety, include all copyright and proprietary notices, are not modified or adapted in any way, and that acknowledgment is made to Medunik USA.
Copyright protection extends to all material contained on this Website (including all software, HTML code, Java applets, Active X controls and other code). Except as otherwise expressly provided above, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, rewrite, create derivative works from, reverse engineer, redistribute, transfer, or sell any material contained on this Website without the prior written consent of Medunik USA.
Limited Personal Use License
The information on this Website is not intended nor is it implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is it intended to be used by patients for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition or disease. The service is presented for the sole purpose of disseminating health information. It is not intended, and must not be taken to be, the provision or practice of medical, nursing or professional healthcare advice or services in any jurisdiction. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider before starting or stopping any treatment or if you have any questions regarding a medical condition.
Scope of Information Provided
The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. Although accessible by others, the U.S. information on this Website is intended for use by U.S. residents only.
Governing Law / Disputes